Marine Starter Kit
- Siren Marine MTC Monitoring & Tracking Device
- Siren Marine Micro ePIR Motion Sensor
- Siren Marine Magnetic REED Switch
MTC Monitoring & Tracking Device
The Siren Marine MTC is ushering in the future of the Connected Boat™. Now offering an easy-to-use app, global 3G connectivity, the choice of wired and wireless sensors, and more inputs than ever before, the MTC is the most versatile and reliable system on the market.
- Monitor bilge level, high water, temperature, and engine to make sure systems are functioning properly
- Track GPS position and set geo-fences to know where your boat is at all times
- Control your lights, A/C, and countless other systems from anywhere
- Secure your boat by connecting to entry alarms and motion sensors
Micro ePIR Motion Sensor
The Micro ePIR motion sensor provides similar functionality as the Visonic 360 Ceiling Dualtech in the most compact and hard to detect package available. An ideal solution for monitoring a boat’s main entryway or corridor. Install on any wall or ceiling for a well concealed layer of security. The sensor will push an alert to the boat owner upon unauthorized entry and can be programmed to sound an audible alarm.
Magentic REED Switch
Magnetic Reed switches are used to report unauthorized entry into a main cabin through a door or external hatch. Reed switches can be connected in series to monitor multiple entry points, providing secure protection against theft. In the event of unauthorized entry, the switches will trigger the Siren Marine unit to send out an entry alert to all four recipients, and can also be configured to simultaneously sound a piercing audible alarm on the boat.