FishTrax Kayak Dot Matrix Portable Fish Finder
Fish From Anywhere Dock, Bridge, Shoreline, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Ice Anywhere Your Tackle Box Can Go, the FishTrax 1X Can... The Go Anywhere, Do Anything, Fish Finder...
The FishTrax 1X is the next advancement in portability. This dot matrix kayak fish finder is the ultimate handheld unit you could ask for. With all anglers in mind we packed the FishTrax 1X with features like VariableZone, surface clutter, bottom contour/composition, FishTarget, Scroll Speed, depth range and much more. Auto switching dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar delivers precise fish finder readings up to 240' in 1/10 precision. Audible fish and depth alarms signal the presence of fish and changes in the water depth VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor shows water temperature throughout the water column. 10-Level sensitivity adjustment, multi-level depth ranges, and auto zoom bottom tracking intensifies prey targeting. Easy Touch User Interface makes system setup and adjustment effortless. The Airmar transducer is troll-able boat mountable, and float-able achieves unmatched go anywhere, portability. Built-In expandability allows addition of accessories to adapt to any fishing platform. To Use:
Simply turn the power on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and instant depth, fish, weed, and bottom contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.Features:
- FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish FinderReadings up to 240'
- Audible Fish Alarm Signals the Presence of Fish
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- VariableZone Water Temperature Sensor Shows Water Temperature Throughout The Water Column
- Weed and Rock Indicators Indicate Bottom Composition
- Glare-Free Icon LCD with LED Backlight offers Excellent Readability
- EasyTouch User Interface Makes System SetupAnd Adjustment Easy
- Airmar Transducer is Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable... Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability(*)
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform
- Sonar Sensor Side-Scan Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, etc
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
(**) For the depth and fish sonar features of this unit to function properly, the sonar sensor must be in direct contact with the water or a boat hull as per the instructions in the operator?s manual. Readings are NOT obtainable through the air.How To Catch More Fish With HawkEye® Fish FindersAdjust the Sensitivity:
Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder's sensitivity. There are 10 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.Adjusting the Depth Range Displayed on the Screen
You can set the display on the FishTrax 1X to automatically adjust the display range to the water depth, or manually set it to lock the display in a specific depth range. Select AUTO to have the display automatically adjust the depth range for the detected water depth. Advanced users may want to manually select 5, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120 or 240 ft. to only see sonar echoes in those ranges. Keep in mind this locks the depth range of the display to this preset range and ONLY sonar returns from that range will be displayed.FishTarget Symbols and Depth
The FishTrax 1X FishTarget feature displays fish icons and a numeric fish depth reading instead of fish arches to help identify fish. FishTrax sonar uses sophisticated software to analyze the "shape" of the sonar return from a suspended target to determine whether it is a fish or debris. When a fish is detected it is displayed as graphic fish symbol on the VirtuView Display.